Effective date: April 13, 2018
LetsFixIt (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://letsfixit.co.uk website (the “Service”).
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service because your browser will not retain the information needed to display the pages.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes, such as logging in.
- Advertising Cookies. We publish Google AdSense advertisements which use the DoubleClick cookie to track you browsing other websites in order to show ads on our website that you may find interesting.
We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other websites to reflect your interests. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting:
You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using those settings or using the NAI’s (Network Advertising Initiative’s) multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at:
Use of Cookie Data
LetsFixIt uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues with our Service
- To show you adverts on other websites that will remind you about our services
Changes To This Disclosure
We may update our Disclosure from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Disclosure on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Disclosure.
You are advised to review this Disclosure periodically for any changes. Changes to this Disclosure are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Disclosure, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]