This article includes some of the best Cheap Broadband Deals
Plusnet customers is offering a 12 month contract which includes line rental and unlimited downloads (with up-to-17Mb speed broadband). By paying for the line rental upfront and selecting the free broadband for 12 months, it costs £185.88 (or £15.49 a month). Plus you can currently get £75 cashback (effectively making it £9.24 a month. To sign up, follow the following steps:
- Sign up. Use this specific link – the deal’s via MoneySuperMarket.
- Choose to pay line rent upfront if you can afford to as it allows you to get the chepaest deal.
- Make sure you use the link above and you will receive an email within 10 days of account activation that includes instructions on how to claim. You MUST do this within 2 months of activation. The cheque will be sent within 30 days.
- As the FREE broadband offer expires after 12 months, make sure you put it in your diary to move to another offer at that point (if not it will be either £9.99 or £17.49 depending on where you live).
Until Thursday 6 October, new Sky customers (or those who left more than 12 months ago) who sign up for its take its £17.40 a month line rental can get its broadband ‘free’ on a 12-month contract. Plus you get a £100 Mastercard. Anyone who already has Sky TV or takes it at the same time can’t get this deal and won’t be eligible for the Mastercard.
- Sign up to Sky Broadband
- Pay line rental monthly. It’s £17.40 a month so £208.80 for the year.
- Unlimited broadband ‘free’ for 12 months. After the 12-month contract ends, it then rises to £10 a month so make sure you switch at this time. You also get a ‘free’ compulsory router, though you pay £9.95 Postage and Packaging.
- You need to claim for the £100 Mastercard once your broadband is activated. Go to the Sky website and log in using your account details (you’ll get these when you sign up). Make sure you claim it within 90 days – you should receive it within 28 days. See how to claim your reward.