All the regions of England are within easy reach of the exciting capital city, London, famous for its history and pageantry,first class culture. You will find world-class restaurants and theatre. When visiting England you will discover a country of great contrast and diversity both in the places you go to and in the people you meet.
- East Midlands
- East of England
- England’s Northwest
- Heart of England
- North East England
- South East
- South West
East Midlands.; Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire.
- Derbyshire. – The country’s first national park – the Peak District. In Derbyshire you will find beautiful countryside.
- Leicestershire –
- Northampshire – A little part of traditional England – offering stately homes and medieval churches, gentle rural countryside, walks, canals, medieval churches and stately homes.
East of England ; The Broads, Norwich, Cambridge, South end on Sea, Yarmouth, Peterborough,Bedford, Luton, St Albans.
- The Broads – The Broads a land of waterways, wet woodlands, mysterious fens, and immense grazing marshes stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Norwich – In the heart of East Anglia is the historic city of Norwich.
- South end on Sea
- St Albans
North West England
- Lancashire – Beautiful countryside, landscapes and historical sights.
How to get there
Eating Dining Shopping
Useful telephone numbers